NAD+ Precursor Meta Complex is contains two NAD+ precursors, Nicotinic acid and Nicotinamide which can be metabolised into the co-enzyme Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+). Formulated to support carbohydrate metabolism and blood sugar levels, NAD+ Precursor Meta Complex is designed to support the digestive system including liver function and bile flow. NAD+ Precursor Meta Complex is formulated to support a healthy skin appearance – supporting collagen formation, connective tissue production, and skin integrity. Supporting both the central nervous and cardiovascular systems NAD+ Precursor Meta Complex supports energy levels and health and wellbeing.
- Nicotinamide and Nicotinic acid are precursor ingredients which the body can convert into the CoEnzyme NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
- Chromium may assist with carbohydrate metabolism and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) is an anti-inflammatory herb but also acts as an antioxidant in reducing free radicals formed in the body
- Gynostemma pentaphyllum activates the AMPK, a molecule that acts as a “metabolic master switch” of cellular energy
- NadVita NAD+ Precursors is formulated to help to maintain and support energy levels, general health, and wellbeing