Walker Series Bright Mind uses herbal medicines to relieve the symptoms of fatigue and is formulated with adaptogen medicines to help the body adapt to and reduce the symptoms of stress to support a healthy mood balance. Bright Mind helps enhance and improve cognitive performance while supporting brain functions including learning and information processing. Formulated to support memory functions including mental recall, Bright Mind includes Ayurvedic medicines known to help enhance brain health and support mental clarity. Bright Mind is formulated with two variants of Vitamin B3, Nicotinic acid, and Nicotinamide which can be metabolised into the co-enzyme Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+). Combining the NAD+ precursors with standardised high potent herbs synergistically protecting cells and tissues against damage caused by oxidative and free radical damage, improving cellular activity.
- Bacopa monnieri has been shown to improve cognition, by means of reducing anxiety. It is also reliable for improving memory formation
- Rhodiola can improve cognitive functioning in persons who experience a reduction in fatigue
- Soy phosphatidylserine can improve the memory functions of the elderly with memory complaints
- Nicotinamide and Nicotinic acid are precursor ingredients which the body can convert into the CoEnzyme NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)
- Panax ginseng is effective for mood, immunity, and cognition
- Choline bitartrate is used for its cognitive boosting properties
- NadVita Walker Series Bright Mind is formulated to help to maintain and support energy levels, general health and wellbeing